GEM Local shows you just the grants that are relevant to your organisation, based on where you operate, what you do, and what your legal status is.
Don't waste hours searching through grants databases - instead refer to your own personalised Grants Calendar, automatically updated by the GEM Local specialist grants research team.
As well as a detailed list of relevant grants, GEM Local allows you to:
- Look up the funder websites, contact details, funding criteria and eligibility requirements
- Receive email alerts when closing dates change, or when new grants become available
- Keep a record of what you have applied for, and what grants you have received
Included in your subscription is access to these great RESOURCES:
- 30-minute Introduction to Winning Grants video you can watch anytime you login to GEM Local
- Downloadable Community Grant-Seeker Manual
- Downloadable Grant Application Writing Examples
- Downloadable Grant Success Checklist
- Downloadable Key Administration and Process To-Do's for small organisations
- Downloadable Guide to Getting your Website Grant-Ready
Cost: $40 (ex-tax) per month - paid quarterly, 6 monthly or annually.
What are users saying?
"We discovered and purchased GEM Local recently and wow it's good! Not only does GEM Local let us know all of the available grants and funds out there relevant to our locations and what we do, it also provides a comprehensive CRM for managing all of our applications. There is a fantastic resource section too for teaching us everything we need to know about creating effective proposals. Really pleased we purchased GEM Local."
– Justin Meade, Relationship & Communication Manager - MOSAIC-Supporting Male Survivors of Sexual Abuse
I just wanted to say, WOW! Thank you for such a great platform. I have already applied for three grants so far, this is amazing and so incredibly helpful! Really looking forward to continuing using your service."
– Brittany Bloomer, Founder of Pound Paws
'It is going really really well; the grant alerts have been good; it has been particularly useful for tracking our accountability reports and when they are due."
– Kym Maynard, Waiuku Family Support.
"Using GEM Local has been a dream. After spending hours trying to collect our own research…only for our data to become out of date within a week – we made the jump and invested in GEM Local. The best part is that the services has found hundreds of grants we had not come across AND the service constantly updates and refreshes itself, so our information is always up to date. Would highly recommend this product – now I can get back to actual work!"
– Happy GEM Local user
"GEM Local has been an invaluable tool to Bowel Cancer Foundation Trust. Being a small charity, we don't have the resources to hire people to find all the information required to apply for grants. We have already received a large amount of funding to date to enable us to reach our goals for 2017 and with just me applying for grants on the weekends! I would highly recommend this service"
– Georgina Mason, CEO Bowel Cancer Foundation Trust NZ
* Please note! GEM Local is not designed for individuals seeking grants for themselves, or for companies. It supports only nonprofit organisations raising less than $1,000,000 per year.
^ NZ$40 for New Zealand-based organisations, billed in NZD. AU$40 for Australian-based organisations, billed in AUD.